How To Treat A Girl ( I Like Whomever Made This List )
How to Treat a Girl:
1.Whatever you do, don’t just show up at their house…they run around in their underwear just like we do.
2. Don’t cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn’t even wait for the damn hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they’re beautiful.
5. Don’t refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it’s because they’re jealous.
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don’t be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they’re going out with you in the first place, it’s because they like being in your arms.
8. If you don’t sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don’t tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really…most of them are not offended by it…
10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.
11. Most of them don’t mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you’re a pussy.
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping her off, call to be sure she’s home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the s**t out of him.
15. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, ever slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something, never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn’t care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don’t flirt with their moms…that’s just freaky.
20. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does make them feel like s**t, so be understanding.
21. If you don’t like the way they drive, you do it.
22. If you’re officially dating, and you’re introducing her to your friends, you’d better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don’t stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. Memorize their God damned birthdays. You forget her birthday and you’re basically screwed for life.
27. Don’t marinade the cologne, but smell good.
28. Don’t give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.
29. If you think the relationship isn’t going to last, don’t wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, priviledge and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
and all that i wanted was a life hand in hand where we fill in the spaces the best that we can but the pain that i’m feeling, you won’t understand and the limbs that you’ve severed, they will never mend
If you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master; If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and build ‘em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch, If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you, If all men count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it, And - which is more - you’ll be a Man, my son!